Thursday 25 October 2012

Under the sea!

 
 
Amazing we are now on week 5 of Flick'n'Mix and it still going strong, I am so pleased that it is bringing together such interesting and talented people and this week is no exception with Nicky Ovitt playing the head, Claire Montgomery designer and organiser of The Fairy Tale Fair (coming up in a few weeks) illustrating a smashing ever so detailed body, and myself playing the feet again :)
I just love this one, hope you do too.
Next weeks theme is Halloween, who will play...?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Claire and Ilona! This was so fun. I love how the Merpuss turned out! Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me Ilona- looks great and such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art work has been done. i am not getting it either it is hand made picture or you made it through photo shop. but in the both cases. you are a great artisit Fishing in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing. that's really a type of thing i must appreciate. great job done.
    Yacht Rental In Dubai

    ReplyDelete